Call for Abstracts
Abstract Submission : September 1 - October 7 , 2022 October 31, 2022
*Abstract Submission has been closed. Thank you for your submission.
Notification of acceptance will be sent by e-mail after mid-November 2022.
The 8th Biennial of the Asian Leksell Gamma Knife Society (ALGK) is cordially inviting all participants to submit abstracts at its upcoming biennial congress from Feb 10-12, 2023 in Kochi, Japan.
We invite you to submit your abstract before October 7, 2022. Authors can access the system to submit their abstract for Scientific Paper applications. By submitting the abstract, the authors grant permission to the organizing committee to publish the accepted abstract in the printing.
- All the subjects regarding the Gamma Knife radiosurgery will be welcome.
Topics about Economical aspects and medical insurance system of Gamma Knife in each country are also welcome.
- The abstract must meet high scientific criteria.
- Please leave the theme adoption or rejection and the time distribution to the chairman.
- Accepted abstracts will have opportunity to be selected as oral presentation.
Abstract submission & Preparation guidelines
- All abstracts must be submitted using a template (Word file) by E-mail.
- Detailed instruction is on the Template. Submitted abstract will be printed as it is. Please follow the instruction and check carefully before your submission.
- The symposium will be held by the following three themes.
- Long term results of Gamma Knife radiosurgery for benign lesion －efficacy and complication.
- SRT for metastatic brain tumors －optimal number of fraction and dose.
- Gamma Knife radiosurgery for large AVM.
- For general oral sessions we accept the papers written in the wide varieties in relates to Gamma knife. The categories are as follows.
- Vascular disorders
- Benign tumors
- Malignant Tumors (except metastases)
- Functional disorders
- Diagnostic techniques (imaging)
- Dose planning techniques
- Physics, QA, QC
- In case of any technical problems or questions about the submission, please contact at email@example.com
- The abstract must be typed in English and should not exceed 350 words, we recommend using Times New Roman 10-Point font to achieve a consistent look in the program.
- Receipt of submissions will be acknowledged by secretariat via e-mail.
- Notification of acceptance will be sent by e-mail after mid-November 2022.
Please contact below for any questions or problems.
Medical corporation Jikyukai Mominoki Hospital